Original Post

madden 18 online play equal

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug Teams are equal in head to head
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play a team with a lower overall rating
What happens when the bug occurs? cant complete a pass cant run the ball and the lower teams receivers are left wide open
What do you expect to see? I expect gameplay not to be equal this is why we buy better players
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? GO_IRISH24
Date/time issue occurred any
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug My team is currently 87 overall if I play a game against a team equal to me its a good game I lose some but win most if I play a team with a lower overall say 83 I don't stand a chance. It makes the teams equal or sometimes the lower team better I notice it mostly with the speed my RB T Colman has a speed of 90 and would get ran down from behind by a D Tackle the same D tackle I have which could not come close to running down his Tom Brady
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play a online game verse a lower ranked team
What happens when the bug occurs? Cant complete passes Cant run the ball and the lower teams receivers are left wide open
What do you expect to see? I expect the teams not to be equal This is why he play solo challenges and spend money on better players.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? GO_IRISH24
Date/time issue occurred Any
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Message 1 of 2 (1,501 Views)

Re: madden 18 online play equal

★★★ Novice

Totally ridiculous. Half a dozen friends have it happen as well. Theory? Regular play has a equal teams setting that applies automatically to Ultimate Team. Great business model actually. Packs of cards and awesome players work only in solo challenges. How is this a theory though? People don’t know this, so they continue to buy packs to compete online with a team they work hard on, and pay a lot for in addition to the game. Proof of this is you can’t, or the option isn’t built in to see your opponents OVERALL RATING, WIN / LOSS record, nor SUPER BOWLS WON. Then we would all see the time and money is only good offline, when we pay to play online. Who would want a Noncompetitive single player sports game. If I’m wrong, I want Madden 19 for free, or the issue fixed to simply show your opposites stats. It’s like playing a rigged lottery. You can send the free code to my email for the Xbox One version to make up for the last three years of dealing with this ongoing issue, or you can fix the ‘ Bug ‘ everyone has found. More of a business model than a bug. I just think I earned a compensation code for the work and money I put into finding the bug and bringing it to your attention that been a issue since Madden 15 or 16. 

[edit: email address removed]

Message 2 of 2 (1,304 Views)