m97 trench backbored update flash, after DLC unlock of Sjögren Inertial

by Funk2Tron

Original Post

m97 trench backbored update flash, after DLC unlock of Sjögren Inertial

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug So last night i was playing with my m97 shottie, to get the 500 kill codex, and i notice i kept getting updates of 1 out 15 kills, i have already unlocked all the new weapons, but it would appear each i kill someone going up each round. Fort de Vaux, i were i first noticed it.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unlock the shotgun from DLC Then use m97 trench backbored Fort de Vaux
What happens when the bug occurs? What happens when the bug occurs? each kill brings up progress, mission update flash, 1 out of 15 kills each kill with m97, till you kill 15 people in a round. then i guess it stops
Please select your region Europe, North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug So last night i was playing with my m97 shottie, to get the 500 kill codex, and i notice i kept getting updates of 1 out 15 kills, i have already unlocked all the new weapons, but it would appear each i kill someone going up each round. Fort de Vaux, i were i first noticed it.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unlock the shotgun from DLC Then use m97 trench backbored Fort de Vaux
What happens when the bug occurs? What happens when the bug occurs? each kill brings up progress, mission update flash, 1 out of 15 kills each kill with m97, till you kill 15 people in a round. then i guess it stops
Please select your region Europe, North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 1 of 2 (381 Views)

Re: m97 trench backbored update flash, after DLC unlock of Sjögren Inertial

Hero (Retired)

Thanks for the heads up. It seems that this issue happens to all 'In a round' tasks. According to bftracker.com, the issue is currently being investigated by the devs.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 2 of 2 (366 Views)