Re: lost all paid content

by EA_Archi

Original Post

lost all paid content

★★★ Newbie

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug my angel city camo pack, ion prime, scorch prime, legion, ronin and ion customization packs, and angel city callsign pack are missing. HELP!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? some of my pilots and titans are still wearing the camos
What happens when the bug occurs? I loose my stuff
What do you expect to see? my paid content either refunded or returned, please!

PAID for this, so if I don't get it back, atleast refund me my stuff! 'Cause its irritating being stuck with prime titans, and not being able to change my camo for fear of loosing it for good.

Message 1 of 3 (1,295 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hey there @leagendchopchop2

If you go to the store, can you download these packs again from there ? Or is it telling you that you do not own them at all ? I assume that you also do have your EA Account connected to your Gamertag properly.

I wouldn't worry about your stuff having disappeared. Generally you shouldn't lose content ever as they're registered server side, but sometimes the servers may fail to sync up your data. EA's servers have been having some hiccups going on for awhile today so this *could* be related to that. I've had friends who have had their stuff disappear momentarily thanks to these sort of issues.

If the problem persists for a longer while though, you should contact an EA Advisor at the EA Support about this and they can take a look at it : https://help.ea.com/contact-us/

And if you need further guidance contacting the support, such as if you want to use VOIP instead of chat, here's a nice topic for that: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

Note: During Sundays the support staff are mostly having a day off so it may be easier to contact them during Monday.

Good luck !

Message 2 of 3 (1,291 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @leagendchopchop2 

I am really sorry for those issues with missing content. Can you just double check if you are logged in with the same account, you were playing before? Have you tried to Power Cycle your console? Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 3 of 3 (1,221 Views)