easter egg bug

by Firewaltz2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

easter egg bug

★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Have completed Easter Egg challenge to Stage 5. Have got headphones from Amiens, Empire's Edge and Ballroom Blitz. All give the same message (PILLAR OUTSKIRTS JIFAR.) Each time I go to the pillar the 5th symbol does not appear. I have tried the same process over the last 3 days in case the easter egg process resets. Also the MCOM lights show Stage one (white) lights but all messages are Stage 5 messages.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Collect headphones, decipher codes and find symbols for Stages 1-4. Wait 24 hours to see if the Easter Egg process resets. Then try the fifth Stage over a further 48 hour period.
What happens when the bug occurs? MCOM lights show white (Stage 1) but every message is a Stage 5 message. Each message is the same (see above 'Summarize your bug') but no symbol appears on the pillar; is there any way to reset the easter egg process to restart from the first stage?
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1050TI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Have completed Easter Egg challenge to Stage 5. Have got headphones from Amiens, Empire's Edge and Ballroom Blitz. All give the same message (PILLAR OUTSKIRTS JIFAR.) Each time I go to the pillar the 5th symbol does not appear. I have tried the same process over the last 3 days in case the easter egg process resets. Also the MCOM lights show Stage one (white) lights but all messages are Stage 5 messages.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Collect headphones, decipher codes and find symbols for Stages 1-4. Wait 24 hours to see if the Easter Egg process resets. Then try the fifth Stage over a further 48 hour period.
What happens when the bug occurs? MCOM lights show white (Stage 1) but every message is a Stage 5 message. Each message is the same (see above 'Summarize your bug') but no symbol appears on the pillar; is there any way to reset the easter egg process to restart from the first stage?
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1050TI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16

Message 1 of 6 (1,499 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: easter egg bug

★★ Novice

Thanks Travis. I was using the same wikigamedetectives image and having no luck, but I've just tried it again and it was there!!

Many thanks again for your patience, and hope I haven't wasted your time!

Have a good day Standard smile

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (1,579 Views)

All Replies

@Firewaltz2

Pls share Screenshots from the Mcom lights and your Location what it tells you!
And check the Morse again if the msg didn't changed, and tell me what is says.

Nerver heard from anybody that it has reset yet.

Greets,
Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 6 (1,485 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello Travis thanks for getting back to me.

I have attached a picture of the MCOM and 2 pictures of the pillar from the ruins in Sinai Desert to hopefully show its location. The morse gave a stage 5 message as below (the 'railway cipher' part is unreversedStandard smile

RARTIRLASKOLFJSUIITP FOURTH RULE KILL ALL ON SAME TRAIL REMOVE DOGTAGS AND REPORT TO HOUSE

Thanks again for your help

Message 3 of 6 (1,475 Views)

[ Edited ]
@Firewaltz2

Seems to be the right spot where you was, but make sure from which side you look at it! (check my pic.)
And get so close to it as you can!

If it's really not there, try to trigger the Morse Code again.

Let me know what's going on. Standard smile

Greets,
Travis

Message 4 of 6 (1,467 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks Travis. I was using the same wikigamedetectives image and having no luck, but I've just tried it again and it was there!!

Many thanks again for your patience, and hope I haven't wasted your time!

Have a good day Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (1,580 Views)

@Firewaltz2

Glad i could help. Standard smile

Greets,
Travis

Message 6 of 6 (1,446 Views)