Xbox one controller issues while flying

by Assassin_Aristo

Original Post

Xbox one controller issues while flying

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug I've set my plane controls to "veteran" since the release, and I am using a xbox one controller in order to fly. Now I have noticed after the latest update that the RT trigger (right bumper) on the xbox one controller, often results in firing my weapons, which should actually result in "throttle up".
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? options>controls>control schemes> air vehicle buttons> veteran and additionally plug in a xbox one controller. I notice it in the ground support plane, haven't tried the other planes other settings I use for aircraft plane control sensitivity: 200% plane chase camera roll: OFF flight zoom radius: 375
What happens when the bug occurs? instead of ""throttle up", the RT bumper "fires" my weapons, resulting in revealing my position and not being able to optimize my shots and movement.
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug I've set my plane controls to "veteran" since the release, and I am using a xbox one controller in order to fly. Now I have noticed after the latest update that the RT trigger (right bumper) on the xbox one controller, often results in firing my weapons, which should actually result in "throttle up".
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? options>controls>control schemes> air vehicle buttons> veteran and additionally plug in a xbox one controller. I notice it in the ground support plane, haven't tried the other planes other settings I use for aircraft plane control sensitivity: 200% plane chase camera roll: OFF flight zoom radius: 375
What happens when the bug occurs? instead of ""throttle up", the RT bumper "fires" my weapons, resulting in revealing my position and not being able to optimize my shots and movement.
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 1 of 1 (161 Views)