Whole team Cannot enter EASHL screen at all and get a long error code

by TigerToa

Original Post

Re: Whole team Cannot enter EASHL screen at all and get a long error code

Community Manager

@Hockeyking008

@somedank

There was a patch update last week, are you guys sure your game is up to date?

barry.png
Message 111 of 122 (1,005 Views)

★★ Novice

yes. Its up to date with the most recent patch. Ive triple checked. Ive hard reset my ps4. didn't work. deleted nhl from my system and re downloaded it. didnt work. same thing with my friends ps4 and nothing has worked.

just sucks because I love this eashl and my friends and i only bought this game for this mode and now we can't play it. 

Message 112 of 122 (996 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Our team has this problem as well. Huikee Fiilis on ps4.
We wanted to play a lot of games last autumnbreak but we couldn't because of this. So could we get some packs in hut maybe? I think it's reasonable cause we couldn't play at all. We haven't been able to play in last 3 weeks at all.
Message 113 of 122 (962 Views)

★★ Novice

still waiting for a fix. one month without being able to play a game i spent 60 dollars for and still can't play the only game mode i bought the game for. i want my money back EA. this is a joke

Message 114 of 122 (939 Views)

★★ Novice

and your "accepted solution" is an even bigger joke

Message 115 of 122 (938 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Just ran into this issue myself. Dashboarded on Xbox 1 from an EASHL game and now when I try to reenter the dressing room or playoffs dressing room i get this error. 

Can't access it in anyway, and I've tried resetting my Xbox and the game. 

Message 116 of 122 (826 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Literally just happened to myself about 30 minutes ago. Continuously getting the same error message and can't enter OTP games either....
Message 117 of 122 (808 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I think it's happening to just about everyone. We would link up in lobby then game wouldn't work.
Message 118 of 122 (801 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Did EA end up figuring any of this out? Or has the game started working for any of you? 

I have a PS4, and I dont neccessarily get that error code but I get a lot of the same problems. My brother and I will join a game and will almost always lose connection in the player selection screen or almost immediately after the game starts. 

We will try every couple days because this happened to us in September but it fixed itself apparently. But now its back to losing connection constantly. The only time we were able to play a full game was when only 3 people were playing on each side. Does that have anything to do with it? 

Thanks

Message 119 of 122 (699 Views)

Community Manager

@Nappy91

Losing connection at the start of the game is indicative of an IPv6 related issue:

http://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic

TL;DR - You and your opponent need to disable IPv6

barry.png
Message 120 of 122 (692 Views)