Warbonds Trophy not unlocking

by DarthRevanex

Original Post

Warbonds Trophy not unlocking

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Played a few rounds in Multiplayer before purchasing Premium Pass. After redeeming Premium Pass, my rank was boosted from level 1 to level 7. I have read that other users have unlocked the trophy after receiving the necessary number of Warbonds after reaching level 6. After my rank was boosted from level 1 to 7, I received Warbonds totaling over the 450 threshold needed to for the Warbonds trophy. However, the trophy never unlocked.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play Multiplayer before purchasing Premium pass. Redeem Premium Pass before level 6 and having under 450 Warbonds. Automatically rank up to level 6 or higher.
What happens when the bug occurs? Redeeming Premium Pass and being automatically ranked up past level 6 will not recognize and trigger Warbonds trophy.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I have tried to unlock this trophy by spending my Warbonds to go below 450 and then playing until I reached over 450 Warbonds. That did not work so I deleted my Battlefield 1 save files and leveled up in Multiplayer to obtain new Warbonds. But that also was unsuccessful.

I have attached a screenshot that shows that I reached level 10 on 10/9/17 but still have not unlocked the Warbonds trophy. Thank you for your help.

Message 1 of 1 (217 Views)