Re: Unintended gas mask and knifing

by 40hudson89

Original Post

Unintended gas mask and knifing

★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Unintended gas mask and knifing. Trying to revive and pulling needle out by Pressing rigth, i end up putting gas mask on. Pressing rigth arrow Button again it May take mask off, put another on or pull that needle out. Same phenomenon happens with assault and support. Firing close range i end up knifing after one or two rounds exept i am too Far to get any damage with blade. And i am sure i havent Press any wrong Buttons. I have ruled out human errors and i bougth New controller and i have reset My ps4 operaiting System.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you dont find it, you are welcome to May place and check it, becouse yesterday was a last Day of My 12 years of gaming Battlefield.
What happens when the bug occurs? Rage!
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Unintended gas mask and knifing. Trying to revive and pulling needle out by Pressing rigth, i end up putting gas mask on. Pressing rigth arrow Button again it May take mask off, put another on or pull that needle out. Same phenomenon happens with assault and support. Firing close range i end up knifing after one or two rounds exept i am too Far to get any damage with blade. And i am sure i havent Press any wrong Buttons. I have ruled out human errors and i bougth New controller and i have reset My ps4 operaiting System.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you dont find it, you are welcome to My place to check it, becouse yesterday was a last Day of My 12 years gaming of Battlefield.
What happens when the bug occurs? Rage!
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 1 of 2 (487 Views)

Re: Unintended gas mask and knifing

★★★ Novice
Still does this its when you turn to shoot them
Message 2 of 2 (418 Views)