Re: Franchise mode XP package bug

Community Manager

@Dxpsman_2l5u59f

Thank you.

barry.png
Message 52 of 130 (3,341 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's happening with multiple players now, this is lilling the Online CFM experience. Been playing Madden since 2011 in an online franchise with a Fantasy Draft and development is always something to enjoy. This kills it.
Message 53 of 130 (3,322 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I think a few of us have pointed out that it's taking extra XP when you purchase a trait. It allows us to buy traits but only if you have enough points to cover the extra amount of points it's taking. One person pointed out that it's taking an estimated extra 22% of the XP that it shows the trait upgrade costs on the game. It's not that it won't let you purchase the traits at all, it's that it's taking extra points and if you don't have those extra XP then you can't purchase the trait.
Message 54 of 130 (3,312 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Still kind of a gamebreaker.  XP doesn't come easy and upgrading at a 22% markup means that your player is wasting 22% of his XP to purchase a trait.

Message 55 of 130 (3,308 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Agreed. It's frustrating. I was just trying to point out that's the problem with being able to purchase. So that's what they need to focus on.
Message 56 of 130 (3,295 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
This was reported a month ago! Seriously why is this not fixed yet? Before and after photos were just taken.
Message 57 of 130 (3,291 Views)

★★ Novice
Before and after picture. Definitely frustrating to deal with.
Message 58 of 130 (3,251 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
The files for the pictures are too big to post but I'm having the same problem with Danny Trevathan and purchasing the high motor trait. I have 2,465 xp and the trait costs 2,250. "The package could not be purchased."
Message 59 of 130 (3,203 Views)

★★ Novice
Same issue when trying to get the SS trait.
Message 60 of 130 (3,201 Views)