Titanfall 2 bugs

by FoE_Reddmann

Original Post

Titanfall 2 bugs

★★★ Newbie

Just a heads up to whoever fixes stuff or who gives a * which ever wishes to respond. On Titanfall2 there are two bugs that need to be fixed, the first one, Titanfall2 100% does not save screen resolutions at all, every single time I load Titanfall2 I have to goto settings and put it back on fullscreen, every * time I load the game and it's getting pretty annoying. You need to fix the save feature or something. The other bug, when you try to buy stuff from the store in game, it 100% will not let you type the numbers in at all. You can click on the fields, but, you can't type the numbers, so, how the * are you supposed to buy anything from the store ????. Sure would be nice to get them numbers in there so I can buy stuff, I know yous only care about money so I am sure that one might actually get fixed, since yous will be losing money. So get this post to the right folks and let's see if we can get this stuff fixed.  

Message 1 of 2 (445 Views)

Re: Titanfall 2 bugs

Community Manager

@FoE_Reddmann For the first issue, do you play the campaign at all? If so, have you return to previous progress made? It sounds like your local settings file (which is stored in the same place as the campaign save file) isn't updating like it should. 

As for the 2nd issue, I haven't heard of it, but I've seen plenty folks who have the store items on PC. Are you using the keys at the top of the page of the numberpad to the right of the keyboard? Perhaps toggling the numlock key will make this responsive?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (419 Views)