Titanfall 2 Installation bug after 45% download Error 327684:2

by FenixPolygon

Original Post

Titanfall 2 Installation bug after 45% download Error 327684:2

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug "An unexpected error has occured. Please try again In a few moments. Error 327684:2" Installation error when game should be playable after downloading 45%
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? try to install the game again
What happens when the bug occurs? After 45% the game stops downloading. Origin client thinks game is completely installed, but its not. when you double click on the Titanfall 2 icon to play, it try's to install itself again, but it ends in the same error message again. "An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again In a few moments. Error 327684:2" I tried uninstalling the Titanfall 2 files and origin client. afterwards,I reinstalled both on my NTFS hard drive. Unfortunately, I still receive the same error message. "Error 327684:2"
What do you expect to see? Complete installation and playable

Message 1 of 3 (1,771 Views)

Re: Titanfall 2 Installation bug after 45% download Error 327684:2

★★★ Newbie

What antivirus are you using? I use Avast and McAfee, and (due to other computer problems) I uninstalled Avast and that let me download the game. However I believe you should be able to temporarily disable Avast shields to download the game.

Message 2 of 3 (1,597 Views)

Re: Titanfall 2 Installation bug after 45% download Error 327684:2

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I think i know what the problem is. i was able to reinstall titanfall 2 on my main gaming pc.  The new computer i built has the new kabi lake i3 7100 processor are known to have problems with hyper-threading which can corrupt data.  I believe it may have corrupted my titanfall 2 game. I wish i had bought a ryzen processor instead.

read details on Kabi Lake processors on tom's hardware website.

Intel Hyperthreading Bug Unearthed In Kaby Lake and Skylake Processors (Updated)

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/hyperthreading-kaby-lake-skylake-skylake-x,34876.html

Message 3 of 3 (1,570 Views)