Territory Battle Crash

by ejnagle4

Original Post

Territory Battle Crash

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad Pro Second Gen 12.9” 512 GB Verizon Wireless Enabled
OS Version iOS 11.0.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 171-794-287
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug During Territory Battle Phase 3, combat mission froze after moving from round 5 to 6. No response to any touch. Controls were displayed but unable to control anything. I attempted to let it sit for a few minutes to see if it would unfreeze but the had to reboot game to do anything.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Seems random, this is the second time it has frozen for me. I do not remember what team I used. The first time it locked up it was for a ROLO mission and I think we still got credit. This time I received no credit for any waves.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

Game froze after loading from wave 5 to wave 6 in one of the combat missions in Phase 3 of the current territory battle.  No credit given for completed waves and I was unable to reattempt due to current rules.

Message 1 of 4 (211 Views)

Re: Territory Battle Crash

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the report @ejnagle4. To help us investigate further can you answer a couple of questions if you can remember.

1. What date this occur?

2. Can you remember and squad members or even who was leader?

3. Was any of the characters revived prior to the ability icons disappearing: (if so which ability revived them?)

4. Prior to the issue occurring, do you recall getting a call, losing internet connection, minimizing the app or any other details which might be relevant?

5. If you have any screenshots or video?

6. How long was your gaming session appox.?

7. When did you last reboot the game?

Message 2 of 4 (171 Views)

★★★ Novice

This would have occurred on 10/14 toward the beginning of the middle of Phase 3 timing, I think I was using my Ackbar lead, with CLS and Captain Han with two others.  It would have been that or one of the required Hoth Rebels that revive unless you defeat a toon on the other side prior to the next turn.  I would have revived with one of those or with Captain Han.  I believe I got a notification of a text message that was dismissed.  Sadly I do not have any images or videos of this last time.  I do have some screen shots of the first time but they are too large to attach here.  I can send them by email if you would like.  Gaming session would have been about 15 min or so.  I restart the game pretty close to daily because I switch between my iPhone and iPad on my account.  Please let me know if I can provide any more info.

Thanks

Message 3 of 4 (149 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks @ejnagle4 for all this info! :D

Message 4 of 4 (136 Views)