Team Rating Logic Error

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Product: Madden 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? MUT Squads
Summarize your bug I have a 92.46 (full pound the rock chem) rating on offense (+6 over) and a 91.85 (full read and react chem) rating on defense (-2 under). Mathematically if you add up all the offensive players and all the defensive players I am +4 over, therefore should recognize I am a 92 overall. Unless the logic is set that you have to be a 92 for each side of the ball, I am getting ripped off. I just spent 1.4M on Odell Beckham and Chad Johnson to get my offense over 92 to offset my defense, but nope didn’t change.

Also, using a full 12 player chem, why are only certain players boosted? Shouldn’t every player get a rating boost?

Please fix.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go create a team that is over a rating on offense and then under on defense or vice versa.
What happens when the bug occurs? Does not recognize the fact that I am a 92 overall TEAM, not just offense or not just defense, but a TEAM rating of 92.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see I am a 92 overall team.

If this is because of logic, I would like some explanation and/or compensation for not explaining this issue.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 10/19/2017 3:00am CST
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. N/A
‌Please fix. Case number 34530921
Message 1 of 1 (272 Views)