Task: Roekaar Manifestos missing manifesto

by JakePT

Original Post

Re: Task: Roekaar Manifestos missing manifesto

★ Novice

I have a similar problem on Xbox One (disk copy Standard version).

The completion bar shows 5 out of 6 yet I originally located all of them.

I have revisited all of them apart from the Overgrown quest datapad which is no longer in the Roekaar camp.

Version 1.08 still hasn't fixed this as I tried again today.

Message 11 of 16 (2,584 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had the same problem! If you have already finished the quests "overgrown" and "freind or Foe" and you are still missing a datapad. Go to the northern rokaar camp to the right of the big gap and directly above the right most forward station, on the top of the minimap. Kill all Rokaar, then retrieve the data pad above one of the crates. It is key that you nutrilize all hostiles first.
Message 12 of 16 (2,547 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

IT WORKED!! thank you so much, almighty finger

Message 13 of 16 (2,519 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You Sir are the man.  I was having the same problem.  Other guides had it in the wrong place but your guide nailed it.  thank you

Message 14 of 16 (2,503 Views)

★★★ Newbie
SOLUTION!!!! (I think): I experienced the same bug- no datapad at the southeastern camp. However, I stumbled upon an item map for Havarl and there was a location marked at the Roekaar camp west of the north end of the chasm (palaav side). Maybe the last data pad moves after you complete the "overgrown" mission? Here's the map; the locations of the data pads are marked as Bs

http://game-maps.com/MEA/img/Havarl-Map-Mass-Effect-Andromeda.jpg
Message 15 of 16 (2,444 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For those of you that can’t find the data pad that is supposed to be with the mission “Overgrown”, try going here instead. I found my missing data pad here. It was literally only in 1 walkthrough… all the rest was telling me where Overgrown was.

Message 16 of 16 (738 Views)