by JakePT

Original Post

Task: Roekaar Manifestos missing manifesto

★ Apprentice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What edition do you have? Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug Task: Roekaar Manifestos requires the player to find 6 datapads scattered throughout Havarl. In my game's current state I have 3/6 collected, and this is reflected in the progress bar, however collecting the remaining 2 (whichever they are, I tried them all again anyway) does not increase the progress bar. Also, the datapad located in the south east Roekaar Camp is missing, despite the Overgrown quest being completed.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Please select your region Australia
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unclear. I had 3 manifestos collected near initial receiving of quest. After retuning to the planet post-endgame these issues prevented completion.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Please enter memory size in GB.

Task: Roekaar Manifestos requires the player to find 6 datapads scattered throughout Havarl. In my game's current state I have 3/6 collected, and this is reflected in the progress bar, however collecting the remaining 2 (whichever they are, I tried them all again anyway) does not increase the progress bar. Also, the datapad located in the south east Roekaar Camp is missing, despite the Overgrown quest being completed.

Message 1 of 16 (6,574 Views)

Re: Task: Roekaar Manifestos missing manifesto

★★ Novice

zLast part you'll be able to acquire through loyalty mission. for the rest, just keep looking.

Message 2 of 16 (6,529 Views)

★ Apprentice

No, I've scoured the map based on guides and collected all of them but the progress doesn't increase, and 1 of them is missing. I've completed all Loyalty Missions and the Overgrown mission (which apparently needs to be completed before it appears) but it hasn't appeared. It's a bug.

Message 3 of 16 (6,318 Views)

★ Apprentice

Still occurring as of 1.05.

Message 4 of 16 (6,043 Views)

★ Novice
Yeah same situation for me too on my Xbone. Ive done the loyalty mission and overgrown, but its still missing. C'mon EA you can't do this to a completionist...
Message 5 of 16 (5,196 Views)

★★★ Novice

The same in 1.06

Message 6 of 16 (5,071 Views)

★★ Novice
I have this problem also. It's the 6th manifesto that is missing, the one in the at east and south of map you get during the quest fighting Roekaar and a fiend I think. Bit north of Mithrava ascent. I did the quest overlook or whatever but the datapad isn't there and I went back and clicked all the others already, can't complete quest.
Message 7 of 16 (4,903 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i had the same problem but was in the wrong place... it looks just like it. you have to enter roekaar camp. i was looking when you first enter t he canyon but you have to go up and kill all the roekaar and then there is another crate setup that looks exactly like the one at the entrance. it will be there.

Message 8 of 16 (4,855 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Nope, still not there. Do you have a screenshot?

Message 9 of 16 (4,775 Views)

★ Novice
I'm having the same problem on the PC version. I've looked around that whole area and no datapad.
Message 10 of 16 (4,700 Views)