Task: Herbal Entrepreneurs doesn't let me take a plant sample

by DarthKrytie

Original Post

Re: Task: Herbal Entrepreneurs doesn't let me take a plant sample

★★★★ Novice

Exactly the same problem with the quest stuck in completed with the ! Not leaving.

Message 11 of 85 (3,355 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Exact same problem as everyone else on here.

- The nexus fever quest does not appear in my list

- The SOS quest is stuck with a ! in the "Completed List"

- Did Broken family and got UV lamp first then did SOS.

This looks like a scripting/order issue. Not sure how it can be fixed and there is no way I am reloading way back. Kadara just seems to be a particularly buggy mess.

Message 12 of 85 (3,348 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue on PC.

Responded to the SOS first.

Got the light from the Salarian, talked to the Turian about the guy needing an antibiotic. Didn't receive a mission from him at all.

Headed back to the "entrepreneurs" and gave them the light and couldn't take anything with me. Frown

Message 13 of 85 (3,337 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Exactly the same problem with the quest stuck in completed with the ! Not leaving.

Message 14 of 85 (3,313 Views)

★★★★ Novice

After the SOS Signal, this quest went straight to the completed quest pile but i was able to take a sample. there wasn't a quest marker on the map and when i went back to the patient in the refuge, i wasn't given the option to hand over the meds. didn't register that i completed the quest.

Message 15 of 85 (3,304 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same situation as shadowchaser on PC.

Guy is still dying on the table even though I have the plant sample to cure him. Of course, I've returned to the nexus a few times since then now, so I could have brought him actual antibiotics or a whole medical team by now....

Yay broken quests.

Message 16 of 85 (3,300 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yep, I'm having this same exact issue on PC. Talked to the exiles first, then randomly came across the SOS signal. I talked to the junkies, the quest popped up and went straight to the "completed missions" folder. The file for that quest is completely blank and it's marked by an exclamation mark that won't go away no matter what. Can't pick up the herb, can't cure the guy. I'm a completionist so it's infuriating.
Message 17 of 85 (3,225 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Me too on pc though. i may have taken a sample before i found the uv lamp. or was it scanning only. i cant remember.

Message 18 of 85 (3,217 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same issue. Ensured that I spoke to the quest giver tending to the sick npc first. Plant still unavailable.

Message 19 of 85 (3,211 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So did anyone answer how to fix it or do we need to wait for the patch?
Message 20 of 85 (3,191 Views)