Re: Tank can't shoot!

by Viniciusvta

Original Post

Tank can't shoot!

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Can't shoot with tank when you quick spawn at the start of a new map!
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play and when a round starts, choose fast click and space to spawn with a tank!
What happens when the bug occurs? 3-4 times in 8 rounds,but only when you start a round with a new map.
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 1080 strix
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB

When the round starts, i choose quick tank spawn and my default tank is the flanker,but he not gives me the flanker, he gives me landship. But this is not the real problem, big problem is that he gives me landship but i can't use him, you can't shoot with him, me or my team mates.

Message 1 of 3 (1,002 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It happened with me to but I could solve The problem! I was very frustrated and I decided to stop playing just two days! After this two days, The game was perfectly normal, I don't know how but If you do this, you can solve the problem! It's Just a tip!!!
Message 2 of 3 (992 Views)

★★★ Novice

This happens quite often. When you spawn into a tank the ammo counter simply shows "-". You can't shoot. As far as I experienced this, it only happens when you spawn into a tank, not if you enter one on when already on the battlefield.

Message 3 of 3 (962 Views)