Re: Takedowns during health event glitch

by Theevildeadd

Original Post

Takedowns during health event glitch

★★ Novice

There have been countless occasions upon getting rocked when I shoot in for a takedown and instead of pulling it off, the animation glitches. After the glitch the takedown gets stuffed for no reason, and then I get knocked out because it spits me out right in front of my opponent. It could just be me, but it doesn't seem right.

Message 1 of 5 (523 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Is the camera angle switching? I know it will start to turn at times and will stop a takedown attempt. 

Message 2 of 5 (512 Views)

★★ Novice

Not really switching, more of the camera and fighters all spazzing out for a second.

Message 3 of 5 (504 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Theevildeadd wrote:

Not really switching, more of the camera and fighters all spazzing out for a second.

The camera angle changing can stop a takedown. I've mentioned it to the team, but it doesn't seem to be a big issue. Otherwise I would have seen much more posts about it. People don't complain about something, the devs have no idea it is an issue. They might know it happens, but since people aren't complaining, they spend the resources on other fixes that people do request. 

Message 4 of 5 (480 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Man, this junk is still happening. Every single time I get rocked and my opponent comes charging in at me, I shoot for a takedown, bounce right off their legs and get knocked out. It seems strange that this would not be a feature because changing levels to shoot for a takedown as your opponent comes forward with punches is MMA 101.

Message 5 of 5 (386 Views)