Squad Builder Challange lost players

by Rara0807

Original Post

Re: Squad Builder Challange lost players

★★★★★ Newbie

There are no warnings, and it is misleading and poorly designed. (PES doesn't give you these kind of head aces).

Message 61 of 109 (3,209 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Feel your pain. 

Message 62 of 109 (3,209 Views)

★★★ Newbie

guess what just happened to me.just recently started playing fifa again. really like it a lot. but then i accidently did the same thing all you guys did. so what now ? blame each other or finally getting something done. It has been 4 month since this post started.

solutions ? not sure what you guys where thinking but no matter what that trade makes no sense. 

i'm sure it will not be easy to reimburse everyone but i have seen this happen in other games and i was satisfied enough with the solution the presented me.

please please fix it.  

thanks

sbh

Message 63 of 109 (3,194 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree.  My 9 year old son is so upset that he has lost all of his good players.  Its a shame and disgrace - the game is aimed at kids yet EA are just taking their money.  He wants to spend more money buying plays and I won't let him give those money greedy people any more of my hard-earned cash.  Its virtually impossible creating a child profile on this site and make it safe for a child to play yet all the marketing is aimed at children.  give us our money back

Message 64 of 109 (3,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If your child is crying non stop about losing a few fifa players maybe you should inforn him people lose their homes/jobs/lives in wars around the world an his loss means nothing
Message 65 of 109 (3,142 Views)

★★ Novice

This is absolutely ridiculous, I lost over 250k worth of players.  I interpreted the pop up as, it would be removed from the "Squad Builder".  EA really needs to compensate users for this. As much FIFA points as I've purchased.  I see a lawsuit coming.  

Message 66 of 109 (3,110 Views)

★ Novice

I have a very big problem now.. I submitted 11 players in the squad building challenge, but I lost all my other players in my team except for the 11 that I have submitted. I am trying to contact EA help now. Hopefully it gets resolved

Message 67 of 109 (3,102 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Loosing all my Ultimate players by pressing the wrong butten.

This is mean and should not be like this.

I now understand why so many of my friends don't care about fifa any more

Message 68 of 109 (3,074 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @Cow7273cow,

as pointed out earlier by Guy, there are two warnings you have to accept before submitting a challenge - you can disable one permanently, but you will still have to submit the challenge and confirm it by pressing the wrong button - which is clearly stated in the introduction of the first SBC.

Unfortunately that isn't something that can be reverted due to the above facts.

Message 69 of 109 (3,069 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I did the squad building but lost allllll my Real Madrid and Barcelona players.... Amazing!! What a dissapointment... Benzema, morata, marcello, pepe, pique, marcherano, umtiti, koke, isco, jesé, iniesta, rakitic and moorreee wauw... fock this * man
Message 70 of 109 (3,061 Views)