Squad Builder Challange lost players

by Rara0807

Original Post

Re: Squad Builder Challange lost players

★★★★★ Newbie

The same thing happened to my team. My little cousin was watching me play and nagging me to play as well. One of the manager tasks is to do this squad builder thing so I thought, "Hey what could be the harm in letting her build a squad" as I did some chores. Little did I know that with a couple clicks later she submitted my squad and was ecstatic she got me a couple packs. I realized what actually happened and this is how I stumbled upon this forum. I don't know if I can recover my team but I literally will not be able to play Ultimate team anymore because I have no coins and no team. It seems pretty dumb to even include a 'squad builder' that takes your players permanently as well as having it as a manager task that is supposed to help you learn he game. I'm sure others are frustrated for losing their teams for what they thought was just a squad builder that helped them "build" their squad, not destroy it. If you can help, I will be grateful, if not, it's no big deal either but I won't be able to play Ultimate team anymore unless I create a new account and start over with I probably won't do. 

Thank you,

Andrew B

Message 51 of 109 (3,842 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have done the same I was experimenting and lost sanchez rooney n silva I need them back its all ruined if I dont get them back all that time n money ive wasted I want my players back
Message 52 of 109 (3,811 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is a joke av lost 200k of players and I want them back the amount of money and time ive spent on my team and its been taken away so stupidly I want my players back
Message 53 of 109 (3,808 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Well obviously the warnings are not clear enough for thousands of people to be doing this. Who in there right mind would give a whole squad over of players ranked 82 and up to receive one single player of a ranking of 82. get a grip no-one would do this me daughter is in tears because of this I have spent thousands of fifa points for her to build a team of class players and you have taken it away from her

All I can say is yous must be sick even to come up with such an absurd game that has kids crying.

Message 54 of 109 (3,789 Views)

★★ Novice
My gamer tag is RAZOR RAE. Five players taken from my nine year old son's FUT spurs squad. The squad building challenge that we didn't take seriously at all, we thought is was a nothing training task. We didn't think we had to look for warnings and we didn't see any. I think it is only fair that on this occasion we should be refunded the value of the five players, around 55,000. We will not go near SBC again. We need a break here, please help we can't afford to buy the players again.
Regards RAZOR RAE.
Message 55 of 109 (3,782 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi ea im 12 who lost their team doing a squad building. I lost de bruyne,zouma,bravo oatemendi and a lot more players eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa help meeeeeeee

@Rara0807 wrote:

Product: FIFA 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?: ItsPumpkinMan
Which mode has this happened in?: Squad Building Challenges
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?: 09/30/2016
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM):
What is your time zone?:
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Don't know
What happens when the bug occurs?: Don't know
What should be happening instead?: Don't know

Hi - my son has lost all of his players on the squad builder challenge, he says about 200k worth. What can he do?

Message 56 of 109 (3,754 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I had the exact same problem with this mode, NO WHERE did it warn me that I was LOOSING 5 of my best players anywhere during the process. This is extremely annoying and misleading. Players that have experienced this issue, should be compensated immediately. Extremely disappointed in EA Sports for not making this more clear. I would like to have my players returned to me, I suffered a substantial loss. 

Message 57 of 109 (3,752 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

ANCI3NTSKILLZ, I 100% agree with you. This has been a complaint that EA has chosen to NOT to fix. I know EA is usually good at compensating things like this but it has not happened. Extremely disappointed, but if EA would compensate these people, (hint, hint), it would make a lot of customers extremely happy.

Message 58 of 109 (3,750 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I hate to disagree with the Community Manager, but I played Squad Building Challenge on Xbox 360, and I was never warned. Anyone who had the same experience, grant me XP.

Thank you.

Message 59 of 109 (3,749 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same thing for me. It never warns you. This is just an excuse the EA is using to getting out of this issue.

Message 60 of 109 (3,749 Views)