Squad Builder Challange lost players

by Rara0807

Original Post

Re: Squad Builder Challange lost players

★★★ Newbie
Wtf stupid stuff ever been added thanks for this *. But really why lose Cards ? For some random * Cards....
Message 11 of 109 (8,602 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
it's pretty clear that you permanently loose the players. it's not ea's fault that you don't read the warning messages correctly. I don't think it would be fair for anyone to receive "compensation" due to them not reading the many warnings you're given. it also asked you every time if you would like to turn the warning off,regarding loosening your players after every squad building challenge.
you only have yourselves to blame...
soz but not soz
Message 12 of 109 (8,592 Views)

★★★ Newbie

when my son went into the squad builder challengers, it said NOTHING about his players being deleted and i mean nothing! after my son had spent 30 pounds and no that has been all wasted! his team cost 200k. his was upset afterwards. please can you help

Message 13 of 109 (8,579 Views)

★★★ Newbie

that's what happens

Message 14 of 109 (8,575 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

As EA Guy said, there is a warning popping up as soon as you press submit that clearly states your players will be lost. If you don't read it and just click on, yes, it's your own fault. On a side note though, these challenges are very poorly implemented. Each and every one of them is a terrible deal if you are not the luckiest person in the world packing high value players from every pack. I ,ean, a whole gold team for 2 gold players? If it'd been half silver half bronze for two golds, sure, but this... 

Message 15 of 109 (8,562 Views)

★ Novice
Pretty sure it's self explanatory and obviously tells you that any players in the active squad used for the challenge will be removed and traded for the reward advertised
Message 16 of 109 (8,511 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know I lost my 85 rated otamendi that I got from a 7,5K pack!!

Message 17 of 109 (8,473 Views)

★ Novice
This is a joke.

Try losing

Reus
Robben
Muller
Vidal
Draxler and
BOATENG!
Message 18 of 109 (8,459 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I lost all my best player because of this stuped squad bulding challenge, i wonder who was the suped EA guy creator who that came out with this stuped idea , there is not even fun playing this stuped *, i lost all my * money, i lost all my players, now i feel like i dont want to play ultimate teen , because of this stuped new * call squad building challenge
Message 19 of 109 (8,448 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
My 11 year old son lost his whole troup in this challenge. You could never guess ea did such a stupid challenge and that is why the warnings dont have effect. Rethink ea and compensate. As it is now you are stealing real money from kids. And if you Google this you can see that you have made a mistake that could easily be corrected.
Message 20 of 109 (8,404 Views)