Re: Spring patch removes "Network Performance Indicator Icons" Option!

by Its_Travis_199

Original Post

Spring patch removes "Network Performance Indicator Icons" Option!?

★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug After the Spring update for Battlefield 1 someone made the bizarre decision to remove the option to hide "Network Performance Indicator Icons" and also turn them on by default. I hope this was just an honest mistake.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Jump into Battlefield 1 main menu and head over to Options - Gameplay - Advanced There you will find, in the place "Network Performance Indicator Icons" used to be, something called "Aim Lead Indicator" This is not the same thing! Where is the option to hide these annoying icons?
What happens when the bug occurs? The screen will be cluttered with warning icons down the right side of your screen, flickering on and off and changing colors like a damn carnival ride. It's just really annoying and off putting...
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Operations
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 970
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16

before and after!

Message 1 of 4 (1,789 Views)

@Hynik

That's right, this option isn't there anymore.
People in the Community already mention that to a Dev. from DICE LA, hopegully they'll bring it back soon.

Greets,
Travis

(Please leave XP and accept it as Solution if it helped you) Thanks

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 4 (1,762 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I hope so because it's getting really annoying at the moment

Message 3 of 4 (1,554 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah I really hope they fix this. it's not like I need notified when I'm lagging. The worst part is that it displays an Icon just because I have inconsistent latency.
Message 4 of 4 (1,529 Views)