Re: Spinning white wheel when trying to log on to Game Face site

by 5fc35ca302f99340

Original Post

Spinning white wheel when trying to log on to Game Face site

★★★ Newbie

I've been getting a spinning white wheel every time I log on to the game face site. Using 2013 MacBook, fully updated OS, tried on firefox, chrome, and safari, all up to date, nothing seems to work. How can I get back onto the game face site? I don't really have access to a PC system, so a Mac workaround would be preferred. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 10 (981 Views)

Community Manager

@collinvano

We are working to rectify a Game Face creation issue currently. Have you been able to create a Game Face previously?

barry.png
Message 2 of 10 (955 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for your response. I was able to create a year or two ago for the first UFC game, but I hadn't touched my account in a long time. That old game face was still available to me in UFC 2, but the site can't seem to regenerate it, or even get past the initial spinning wheel stage. I've left it on overnight before, it won't go to an error screen or anything, it just stays on the spinning wheel. It advised me to refresh if it wasn't loading after a few minutes, and I've tried that as well to no avail. I've been trying everything I can for weeks, os updates, browser and plugin updates, multiple browsers, and now from multiple computers (3 systems in 2 different locations, all Mac brand mind you). I tried EA customer service over the phone and they were stumped and advised me to post on the forums, so here I am. I'm happy to provide any other additional details that may help solve the issue.

Message 3 of 10 (942 Views)

★★★ Novice

i have the same problem. but no one can help us?

Message 4 of 10 (926 Views)

Community Manager

@collinvano @Tiescha79

We are looking into the issue(s) currently seen with Game Face.

barry.png
Message 5 of 10 (919 Views)

★★★ Novice

at this time, it dosen´t work...

Message 6 of 10 (887 Views)

Community Manager

@Tiescha79@collinvano

It appears some work has been done on GF in the last 24hrs. Please retry using Firefox and let us know your results here, thanks.

barry.png
Message 7 of 10 (875 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

i have the same problem.

with firefox and chrome.

Message 8 of 10 (867 Views)

Community Manager

@Tiescha79

Please clear your browser cookies and cache and then retry.

barry.png
Message 9 of 10 (860 Views)

★ Apprentice

No it´s not working. Clearing the browser cookies and cache doesn´t help. I tried that with Firefox, Chrome and IE and the result is the same as ever.
Message 10 of 10 (851 Views)