Slow Motion in game after sleep mode

by krazydubz

Original Post

Slow Motion in game after sleep mode

★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug For the last couple of days, every time I resume madden after turning back on the xbox, the game play is in slow motion. If I quit the app and go back in, the game play is fine. What is hapoening?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play madden, turn off the xbox. When turning back on, play franchise or mut and game play is in slow motion
What happens when the bug occurs? Game play is in slow motion
What do you expect to see? Game play to not be in slow motion
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Krazydubz
Date/time issue occurred 12/22/16 10pm
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode? No

Nope
Message 2 of 3 (927 Views)

madden 17 - running back runs in slow motion

★★ Novice

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug I am playing a team in franchise mode. I call the plays, and make the passes myself, but I let the computer control the running plays. I am in the 3rd season and now when the computer hands off the ball to the running back, the running back either moves in slow motion or doesn't move at all.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It happens with increasing frequency beginning in the 2nd season. the games becomes unplayable in the 3rd season
What happens when the bug occurs? I call a running play. I hike the ball and allow the computer to hand the ball to the running back and I allow the computer control the running back. About half of the time, the running back either runs in slow motion or stops altogether.
What do you expect to see? Running back run at a speed similar to the other players.
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? floww79
Date/time issue occurred It occurs everytime I play. The last time was 10/19/16
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode? Yes
If yes, how many users are in your league? just me
If yes, how many players are in your league? none
If yes, how many coaches are in your league? none
If yes, how many owners are in your league? 1 - just me

I am playing a team in franchise mode by myself.   I call the plays, and make the passes myself, but I let the computer control the running plays. I am in the 3rd season and now when the computer hands off the ball to the running back, the running back either moves in slow motion or doesn't move at all.  It has made the games unplayable.  Please note - I am older and do not have the reflexes to control the running plays, so I need for the computer controls to work.

Thanks for any help!

Message 1 of 3 (1,114 Views)

Re: madden 17 - running back runs in slow motion

★★★ Newbie
Mine has started doing it. In franchise mode also.
Message 3 of 3 (907 Views)