Re: Since Lupkow Pass Update terrible things are happening

by Ourumov13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Since Lupkow Pass Update terrible things are happening

★ Apprentice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Since the last update I've experienced rubber banding an Olympic Gymnast would envy, or latency spikes of 300-600 on North American Servers which shouldn't occur as I'm Canadian with unlimited internet service and bandwidth. I've also had issues where I cannot aim, spot, switch weapons, drop health crates, switch to my weapon after using one of my equipped items. It's funny for the first five minutes... and then it becomes a problem because I'm unable to be an effective squad contributor if all I'm armed with is a medical syringe. I've also fallen through the map upon my death making it impossible to revive me. I might as well corner camp and backpack. I've never experienced issues like this ever, and honestly it's made the past couple of days painful. My K/D, SPM, and other stats have suffered tremendously. This is happening in every game mode in approximately 90% of my matches.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure if it's just me but I'm more than willing to upload YouTube videos and game clips on my gamer tag
What happens when the bug occurs? All of the bad things you can think of and more
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A

Since the last update I've experienced rubber banding an Olympic Gymnast would envy, or latency spikes of 300-600 on North American Servers which shouldn't occur as I'm Canadian with unlimited internet service and bandwidth. I've also had issues where I cannot aim, spot, switch weapons, drop health crates, switch to my weapon after using one of my equipped items. It's funny for the first five minutes... and then it becomes a problem because I'm unable to be an effective squad contributor if all I'm armed with is a medical syringe. I've also fallen through the map upon my death making it impossible to revive me. I might as well corner camp and backpack. I've never experienced issues like this ever, and honestly it's made the past couple of days painful. My K/D, SPM, and other stats have suffered tremendously. This is happening in every game mode in approximately 90% of my matches.
Message 1 of 3 (492 Views)

Accepted Solution

Message 3 of 3 (439 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice
EA have sorted the issue as far as I am awere
Message 2 of 3 (341 Views)

Message 3 of 3 (440 Views)