Re: (BF1) Warbond trophy is glitched

by Evo-the-Seeker

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
still no fix for trophy glitch... is it ever going to be fixed?
Message 61 of 69 (1,178 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I'm guessing no. I've been in communication with EA about the Corporal and Warbonds trophy glitch for me and they basically told me to f off by saying its not a problem with their game but rather with Sony and asked that I contact them.

The sad part is Ive done all the trophies in the game including DLC and im stuck at a measley 97% because of these two easy trophy glitches.

EA historically is known for poor customer service. I purchased the premium pass as well. Premium members, no members, should be treated like this. I'm not purchasing any more EA products.
Message 62 of 69 (1,105 Views)

★★ Novice
How can it be a Sony problem if it's happening on PC and Xbox? I have the same problem on Xbox, it seems like something that would be so easy to fix. I think a lot of these companies just don't care about customers once they have your money.
Message 63 of 69 (1,072 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA is Fing tilting me right now i have 3 games at 97% (BF1 and Fifa 15 / 16) because they don't give a dam about finishing their mistakes 

I should have known better than to start another trophy hunt in an EA game.

I leveled up like 5 times since they have *fixed* it.

the only thing thats sad right now is that Anthem is gonna be published by EA so fingers crossed i am at 90% that they will ruin it 

Message 64 of 69 (1,013 Views)

★★★ Novice
Have you guys tried contacting them? I know I have but to no avail though Frown. Maybe if we all picked it up again at the same time? Bombard customer service with this very concern? I think that might do it...
Message 65 of 69 (1,009 Views)

★★★★ Novice
STILL not fixed
Message 66 of 69 (884 Views)

★★★ Novice
It's because they dont care. I'm about to finish platinuming other games I have. All my games I have on PS4 have been platinumed except BF1 because of these two trophy glitches.

EA, are you guys listening to your customers? FIX THIS!
Message 67 of 69 (868 Views)

★ Novice

I just hit this on Xbox One.  I was level 4, then started earning "Locked XP" due to Premium Trials.  I purchased the Premium Pass which took my level from 4 to 6 which would give me over 450 war bonds, but no achievement unlock.  This seems like a missed trigger case, and no it seems I can't get this achievement as I am now level 10 and it never unlocked.

This is very aggravating Frown

Message 68 of 69 (845 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue and I am now level 80 and STILL the Corporal and Warbonds trophies hasn't unlocked. I have all other trophies for platinum. Very frustrating. Dice please fix. I've called EA and playstation about this many times and they all point me back to the game developer. Please release a patch. 

Message 69 of 69 (795 Views)