Re: Playoff Pick'ems set still available after I completed them

by djaronim

Original Post

Playoff Pick'ems set still available after I completed them

★★★ Novice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
Summarize your bug Today I've just completed my Cavaliers vs. Warriors set (Game #3). After I completed some of these set (ie: Less than 229.5 points; LeBron James points; Klay Thompson 3-Pointers) I noticed that, although I do have the right collectibles among my items (see screenshot playoff_pickems.jpg), these sets are still available and I could complete them with other collectibles (for example, another Playoff Pick'ems for Game #3 or a Golden Pick'em; see screenshot playoff_pickems_2.jpg). It happens with all Playoffs Pick'ems for Game #3 except that GSW Wins or CLE Wins, that work correctly.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to complete Cavaliers vs. Warriors set (Game #3) and get collectibles; you should notice that you can complete sets that you have already completed (ie: Less than 229.5 points; LeBron James points; Klay Thompson 3-Pointers).
What happens when the bug occurs? I can complete set already completed for today Playoff Pick'ems events.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see that sets that I have already completed can't be completed again

edit

Message 1 of 2 (409 Views)

Re: Playoff Pick'ems set still available after I completed them

★★★★ Apprentice

This has happened to me since game two of the finals. I lost almost all my pick ems since the warriors cavs series started. 

EA - what gives?

Message 2 of 2 (386 Views)