Re: Parry/Blocking not working

by IamDangxii

Original Post

Parry/Blocking not working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Parry/Blocking won't work properly, i have my block button pressed down, and whenever i try for a parry my block won't come up for 1-2 seconds, i never had that issue before but it happened after the new patch, i don't know if it's the game or the gamepad.

This is what i found in the forum and i dont know if it is patched just like this now. It describes exactly what i experience. http://answers.ea.com/t5/UFC/PARRY-system-is-BROKEN-and-need-to-be-fixed/m-p/3205217#M1419

What Parry system must to be for awesome gameplay:

- to Parry - you must only CLICK R2 + face button (NOT holding).  For Strong block you must only HOLDING R2 + face button (NOT click). Must not to be transition from Parry to Strong block by holding buttons.

- Parry - must to have its own animation, and when failed - to have vulnerable Recovery state.

- If Parry become more risky, it must to be more rewarding (giving more frame advantage for follow up attacks).

Then, Parry system become SKILLFUL and not random feature, Slips become usable and satisfactional.

Message 1 of 2 (3,004 Views)

Re: Parry/Blocking not working

★★★ Newbie
Hello friend, at first I had the same problem later on I realized that sometimes it depends on your stamina or if your fighter has injured arms, if not I recommend practicing in training mode as this will sharpen your skills as a fighter. I hope you find this information useful.
Message 2 of 2 (2,572 Views)