Re: PS4 "This profile is not permitted to play online"

by Zexiar

Original Post

PS4 "This profile is not permitted to play online"

★★★ Newbie

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Can't play online on PS4 "This profile is not permitted to play online"
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to play online mode on PlayStation 4
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't play online
What do you expect to see? A fix

My issue is that everytime I want to play online, online mode is locked and it gives me the error "This profile is not permitted to play online" every single time, and I have to go do Test Internet Connection from the PS4 itself many times until it works but sometimes it never gets fixed.
I tried closing and reopening the game, restarting the modem itself, turning off/restarting the PlayStation 4 but nothing seems to fix it.
The same issue happens to my friend and he does the same things I do, kindly fix this already.

I read online that this issue happens to a lot of people online, but since this issue happens every single time I want a refund for the money I spent on a game that doesn't work.

Message 1 of 3 (1,286 Views)

Community Manager

@Zexiar

The following steps have been marked as a solution to this error message, please try the steps and let us know your results here, thanks.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Profile-not-permitted-to-play-PS4/m-p/6149982#M3683

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,266 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No it didn't fix it, I still have to do a "Test Connection" everytime. So nothing changed

Message 3 of 3 (1,259 Views)