PS4: NHL 17 - Crashes after first period - ONLINE VS

by oldsnails

Original Post

PS4: NHL 17 - Crashes after first period - ONLINE VS

★★★ Newbie

CONSOLE: PS4

i saw this problem being reported similarly in FRANCHISE MODE, but i am having this problem for ONLINE VS.

I played about 10 games of ONLINE VS, but  I have over 200+ games on NHL 16 so i know how the system works.  

The last 3 times i wanted to play, i wanted to use my favorite team. I can recreate it every time when i choose VANCOUVER CANUCKS, EDIT LINES, and swap my FWD 4th line and 3RD Def with higher lvl scratched players.  I would get through the first period (USUALLY WINNING), and during the intermission break, the camera will just focus on the audience stands looking at corridor 118/119.  The camera will start  panning right , zooming in, and starting again in a lopp.  i would never reach the STATS page after the first intermission.  The game is still active and 'waiting for player' will be displayed on the top right.  At this time, i am still able to navigate my lines, but i will be stuck in this endless loop until i close the application.

I am able to recreate this 3 times in a row.  I waited at least 30 mins each time, but when i look at my stats, i receive a DISC LOSS.  

No picture because i am too frustrated.  

Message 1 of 1 (393 Views)