Operations ending stats

by Crackbooboo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Operations ending stats

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Playing Operations. When the game has ended the four pages with stats only display the scores of the last map in Operations. E.g. When "Conquer Hell" ends in the Argonne forest, I only see the scores of that map, instead of both maps combined. Is this the same everywhere or is this just with me? And don't you think it should be the entire operation combined?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure if this was meant to be, or a bug on my side.
What happens when the bug occurs? Stats show only one map of operations, instead of all maps combined.
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Operations
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Is it meant as such, or is it a bug? If meant as such, wouldn't it be more logical to change it to stats for the entire operation?
Message 1 of 3 (445 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Operations ending stats

★★★ Novice
This is NOT a bug, dude. It happens everytime for every operation game and in any platform/console you are playing with. It is the way it is structured. Hope this Will help you Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (456 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
This is NOT a bug, dude. It happens everytime for every operation game and in any platform/console you are playing with. It is the way it is structured. Hope this Will help you Standard smile
Message 2 of 3 (457 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thought so. Wasn't sure. Too bad. Thanks anyway
Message 3 of 3 (376 Views)