by Trjudas

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Operations Map Misplacement

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug After the patch World map of Operations shows wrong part of Italy in the operation Iron walls And when attackers advance in Brusilov Offensive the map becomes completely blank (Dark blue-ish) and only shows the armies and indications. I'm not good at Italy maps but i searched the cities and the older Iron Walls operation map and it is different now it moved to East and shows Croatia instead of Italy Sorry for the low quality images
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Iron walls operation can be easily seen on the operation select screen, attackers advance screen and match ending screen, but Brusilov Offensive bug only occurs when Attackers advance to a new map. Operation selection and round ending map are looking normal(I'm not sure if every map is misplaced)
What happens when the bug occurs? the in-game World map in operations show different places than it used to be
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Operations
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Sony Playstation 4
Enter RAM memory size in GB Sony Playstation 4

It Shows Croatia even Zoomed out 

Iron walls bug Zoomed out

And when Operation Iron Walls start screen opens it Shows Croatia and continues to show this map even on Attackers advancing and Match ending screens(Not sure if this is supposed to be the true map but it shows this map even on the Venetian Alps and Adriatic Coast)

Iron Walls bug

This is Brusilov offensive bug looks like when Attackers advance (Completely dark blue, it shows a bit color tint but it is because of my phone camera)Brusilov Offensive bug

EDIT: Also I noticed that Oil of Empires Operation is also bugged, I don't know Central Europe maps too much but French and Other operations there also might be buggedOil of Empires bug

(Sorry for the low quality images, I don't know how to send screenshots from ps4)

Message 1 of 4 (1,090 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Operations Map Misplacement

EA Community Manager

Hey guys,

this should be corrected by now, since the original post is 4 months old.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,143 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I think I have same problem with you ,But I fix it with Update GPU Driver or Reinstall GPU Driver it help abit

Message 2 of 4 (894 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey guys,

this should be corrected by now, since the original post is 4 months old.

Message 3 of 4 (1,144 Views)

★★★ Novice

sorry I didn't see how long this post are since

But I have same problem as he or she 

ps.Now my problem is now fixed

Message 4 of 4 (788 Views)