Re: Online head to head freeze glitch

by dd12sfvnm

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Online head to head freeze glitch

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug: Opponent intentionally took a delay of game penalty then paused the game. Screen frozen and only option is to restart the application which i assume gives a loss. Clearly triggered to avoid a loss. A similar glitch ruined ncaa 14 online as well. Needs to be fixed before the entire community finds out and starts abusing it like in ncaa 14. Please and thank you.
How often does the bug occur?: Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Take a delay of game penalty then pause the game? Ive never done it myself but thats what it seems like he did. Also he intentionally ran a kickoff back to only the 6 yard line the play before, so maybe that has an effect that the penalty was only 3 yards i dont know.
What happens when the bug occurs?: Screen freezes at pause menu. No further action possible but to restart the game. Similiar glitch ruined ncaa 14 online too.
What do you expect to see?: Gme should resume but its impossible to select any options such as resume.
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?: 30 mins
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?: clemdog2001
Date/time issue occurred: 9/20/16 around 10 pm
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode?: Unknown

Freeze glitch online... again

Message 1 of 5 (3,368 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@clemdog2001

Thank you for your report.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-report-cheating/

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (4,060 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@clemdog2001

Thank you for your report.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-report-cheating/

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (4,061 Views)

★★ Novice

I've had a similar same issue.  This has just started happening to me. At the end of the half or the game, if either my opponent or I call a back to back TO's after plays, the game just freezes up.  Right now It's frozen and I was trying to see if there is anything I can do other than just sit restart it.  Luckily for me I'm losing this game, but this is just a unranked H2H.  This cost me a DC today.  Was 6-0 and was up 14-0 and called back to back TO's right before the half and it Froze.  Then I lost the next game.  But this * is getting old. 

The same thing happened to me after I tried the Gatorade challenge a few times today.  The game just stops at some point and you can't do anything but restart it.

Message 3 of 5 (3,319 Views)

★★★ Newbie
EA I've been trying to contact you over this same issue but your page didn't have a send option after the complaint. You guys made a * game. Have you even seen an NFL game? Any way when I play online head to head on my connective franchises I'll be winning heading into the 4th or just after halftime with no lag happening but then in a second the game freezes and connection is lost. But when I play again all momentum is thrown to the other side when I stopped then a game before to only 40 rushing yards not they have 150 in the first half. Do you guys do this on puropse? Please let me know.
P.S what's up with throwing the ball away and pump fake being on the same stick? Flawed game
Message 4 of 5 (3,178 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There no point of contacting ea they don't listen to what you write, I sent an email and one minute later they sent me a tacky email on how they are fixing issues. They probably never even read what I wrote they just send pre made email to all the complaints

Message 5 of 5 (3,147 Views)