Re: One Player is Currently on 3 different teams at the same time in Madden 17 C

by dfreeney1

Original Post

One Player is Currently on 3 different teams at the same time in Madden 17 CFM

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug: One of the teams (Falcons) in my online Madden connected franchise traded for Derrick Henry. Later that night, not knowing he had been traded, I found Derrick Henry on the free agents list. The weird thing is that the other user (Falcons) never cut him, traded him, or sent him to his practice squad. I (Colts) picked up Henry and was offered to sign him to a contract which I did because I thought it was just a part of the process. Then just today, another user (Cardinals) picked up Henry from FAs not knowing anyone else "had" him and signed Henry to a contract as well. I currently have Henry on the my practice squad, while the user who traded for Henry (Falcons) does not have him on his roster at all. However, the third user (Cardinals) has Henry listed as both his #2 AND #3 RBs in his depth chart. Other users in the league are saying that when they see Derrick Henry it says he is on my practuce squad and is available to be signed, which doesn't make much sense. I've also tried numerous times to cut Henry, but he just stays on my practice squad. And each time I cut him my available roster spots goes up 1 without actually losing anyone. For example, I started with 53 players including Henry. If I try to cut him twice, it will say I have 51/53 roster spots filled, yet I don't actually lose a player.
How often does the bug occur?: Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: I'm not sure how this happened. We are in our 2nd season currently at week 7
What happens when the bug occurs?: My available roster spots go up everytime I cut Henry, yet he stays on my team while other users can pick him uo.
What do you expect to see?: When I cut Henry he should be off of my team and only 1 team should have him.
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?: NA
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?: zFLaMEx2
Date/time issue occurred: 9/14/16 around 7 pm continuing to now
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode?: Yes
If yes, how many users are in your league?: 7
If yes, how many players are in your league?: 0
If yes, how many coaches are in your league?: 7
If yes, how many owners are in your league?: 0

The attatchments are some of the transactions that have taken place. When it says someone released Henry, it just means someone tried to cut him but he still stays on the team. 3 teams currently have him, yet the Falcons are the only team that should.
Message 1 of 5 (1,063 Views)

Re: One Player is Currently on 3 different teams at the same time in Madden 17 CFM

Community Manager

@amkhuskie20

Thanks for putting this bug report together.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,029 Views)

Re: One Player is Currently on 3 different teams at the same time in Madden 17 C

★ Novice
Same exact thing just happened to me...How do I fix it?
Message 3 of 5 (966 Views)

★ Novice
I spoke with EA about this like a month ago and they were not helpful they gave me basic troubleahooting steps like the issue was my system and not your game. Now im stuck with a 4 yr player thats on my practice squad wasting a roster spot as well no matter how many times i cut this player he never goes anywhere. Also even tho he takes up both a roster and practice squad spot i can't use him he's literally a GLITCH and its causing all kinds of other issues with my roster my roster count is 43/53 because if i add even one more person to my roster it says im over the 53 count and prohibits me from moving forward with practice, gameplanning, and actually running my games.
Message 4 of 5 (916 Views)

★ Novice
Also here is more proof of the same player on someone else franchise taking up two spots
Message 5 of 5 (910 Views)