[OPEN] Visitors get stuck at the chess game and other objects

by RoyaleLady

Original Post

Re: [GT] NPC Sims Don't Get Up From Don't Wake the Llama

Hero

I added this but would like feedback from others as it doesn't seem to be a general issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 45 (1,109 Views)

★★★ Pro

The rest of the game worked.  I threw a party and invited a bunch of Sims over.  I had a group of Sims play Don't Wake the Llama.  When the party was over, the Sims stayed playing the game all night and wouldn't move from the game even after my Sim went to bed.  I could not interact with the Sims.  To get them to leave, I had to move the table in build mode.

Message 12 of 45 (1,105 Views)

Hero

Could you test if you get the same issue on a community lot and maybe also if you can replicate or if it was a one time thing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 45 (1,090 Views)

★★★ Pro

At community lots, they get up from the game.  This happened on my home lot after a party.  I will test again to see if it is still an issue.  My Sim was not an any clubs so it couldn't be an issue with clubs gathering.

Message 14 of 45 (1,086 Views)

Hero

OK. I'll be testing home lot too then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 45 (1,083 Views)

Hero

I've tested this and was not able to duplicate

I'm leaving it on the list for now though maybe others have made the same experience.

Try deleting your localthumbcache file.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 45 (1,066 Views)

Re: Skill bar stuck and buggy chessboard

Hero

Anyone still getting this

@RoyaleLady @reboot2019 @kasigrog

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 45 (1,097 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for asking!

I'm not playing the Sims 4 anymore for months now. Really annoyed there are no toddlers in the game, for me it really takes out the fun of the game. So I'm playing other games now.
When toddlers are introduced in the Sims 4 in some sort of big family expansion pack, I will consider playing the game again.

Message 18 of 45 (1,086 Views)

★★★ Pro

The buggy chessboard error seems like exactly what I am getting with the Don't Wake the Llama game.  I wonder if it is related.

Message 19 of 45 (1,086 Views)

Hero

I was thinking the same thing when I came across this thread :D

I never had this issue either, so, ..

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 45 (1,084 Views)