[OPEN] Jingles play at inappropriate times

by 73bb3ee9e874670a

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Jingles play at inappropriate times

★★★ Apprentice

I'm experiencing the exact same thing, though I'd assumed it was due to MC Command Center giving NPCs promotions or something along those lines. But since you say you don't have any mods at all, I assume it's actually an issue within the game itself. It happens in my save at least once or twice a day.

Message 51 of 67 (774 Views)

Re: Lot keeps making noise

★★★★★ Apprentice

As of tomorrow it will have been at least three months since this problem began. How many patches have we had and not even a mention of this problem? Can someone please tell me if the Gurus are at least aware of this, because this is getting ridiculous. I'm not planning on playing properly until Cats & Dogs is released, but this isn't something that should just be ignored. I don't have Twitter, otherwise I would have asked a member of the team myself.

Message 52 of 67 (757 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hello @73bb3ee9e874670a

I can confirm the Gurus are aware of the issue and we have reproduced the bug.  

Message 53 of 67 (732 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for letting me know, I was worried we would be stuck with this forever.

Message 54 of 67 (719 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is there any thread for "the time bug"? I mean, I switch from speed from 3 to 1 an the time sets back. Along with the jingles (this thread), is a big problem right now.

Message 55 of 67 (711 Views)

Hero

There is: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/WORK-IN-PROGRESS-Issues-with-time-Clock/td-p/5095254...

You can just check the compiled sticky list. Most current issues that have been reported here are listed there.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 56 of 67 (698 Views)

★★★ Novice

Patch 1.34.18: The jingle bug is not dead yet. Nice job here, EA (nope).

Message 57 of 67 (643 Views)

★ Guide

Seriously, this bug needs to be fixed.  All this time and it has still not been addressed.  Today I played for the first time in months just to see if some of the annoying bugs have been corrected and I am met with this issue. 

Message 58 of 67 (630 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
This is still happening to me and has been for some time. It freaks me out too... Why hasnt this this been fixed yet?
Message 59 of 67 (589 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's so annoying, haven't played for like a month because of it!

Message 60 of 67 (510 Views)