[OPEN] Jingles play at inappropriate times

by 73bb3ee9e874670a

Original Post

Re: [TO ADD] Jingles play at inappropriate times

★★ Apprentice
Getting it in my game, too. Mine sounds like the bills jingle. When bills come due. And it happens several times a day.
Message 11 of 67 (970 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I still need to test in an unmodded game, but when this happened to me one of my sims reached a promotion while on a day off, he had been approx 1/2 sim day's work away.  Another sim, who was down at 'OK' level after failing to negotiate a bonus, is now back at average.

all ep, all gp except parenthood, win 10 64 bit.

Message 12 of 67 (957 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I had this in a new household. Repair game fixed it (at least for now).

Message 13 of 67 (949 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Didn't work for me, and I even tried it in a new save (kept hearing skill gain jingles).

Message 14 of 67 (936 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's happening to me as well. With this last new game though it started getting crazy with all of the different jingles there are. It only happened the once but 3 different jingles played one after the other, and I don't have mods, CC or anything and started happening after the last patch. So you are not alone.

Message 15 of 67 (930 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Just want to throw in my two cents and say that I too am experiencing this annoying bug. I hope that this will get fixed ASAP.

Message 16 of 67 (920 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Jingles play at inappropriate times

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 67 (893 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Jingles play at inappropriate times

★★★★ Novice

Yep I'm having the exact same thing happening in my game! It's only ever the promotion tune, but it happens totally out of the blue when there is no promotion going on. At first it was kind of funny but now its a bit annoying with the du-du-du-du-du-du-DOO-DUN blasting at random moments, it makes me jump! Not a game breaking glitch but is certainly a pain x'3

Message 18 of 67 (880 Views)

Promotion/event music playing randomly

★★ Novice

Hello, 

lately I have started to hear the sound/music that plays when my sim gets promoted at random times. Like for instance my sims are fast asleep and then the event/promotion music plays without any clear indication as to why it is played. Is anyone else having this problem or any idea why this might be?

( Also I tried to search for a bug / report about this but couldn't find one so hopefully it's okay that I posted this. )

Message 19 of 67 (857 Views)

Re: Promotion/event music playing randomly

Hero

Hi @xEmalinex

merged your post with existing bug report on the issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 67 (851 Views)