[FEEDBACK] Game freezes when kids/teens go to school

by Sims4780

Original Post

Re: My sims (child & teen) will not go to school

★★★★ Novice

Hi, I just checked my documents folder and I actually have 8 files which seem to be exception files. Shall I upload all of them?

Message 21 of 216 (4,085 Views)

Hero

@Sims4780 wrote:

Hi, I just checked my documents folder and I actually have 8 files which seem to be exception files. Shall I upload all of them?

Yes please. You can attach them to your post or upload to the mediafire link. If you upload to the link, please zip and rename to your username

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 216 (4,072 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Here are three.

Message 23 of 216 (4,066 Views)

★★★★ Novice

And the others.

Message 24 of 216 (4,065 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Game freezes when kids/teens go to school

★ Novice

All of my households have this problem, whether the children aged up from a toddler or were created as a child.

Message 25 of 216 (4,206 Views)

Child won't go to school/ game freezes

★★★ Novice

Just aged up my child from toddler after maxing all of her skills, but now when she is supposed to go to school the game freezes. Have tried rebooting and everything else. I play on my windows 10 laptop. This has done this 4 times in a row now. Cannot get her to school!

Message 26 of 216 (4,186 Views)

Re: Child won't go to school/ game freezes

Hero

Hi @Drln49013P

merged your post with existing bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 216 (4,171 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This happens to me too! The only reason I found this thread is because I tried to look up a reason as to why this is happening to me. Hopefully someone figures out how to prevent it.
Message 28 of 216 (4,147 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This also happens to me as well! Everything was fine until my sim child had to go to school. I tried to reset my sim and that didn't work and I tried to repair my game, but hadn't gone back in since I last played to see if it did anything. I also tried to reset my sim kid and nothing worked. The weird part was the pause button in the end. I would pause it, it would say it was paused, yet my sims could move! When I exited out of the game, while it was saving, my sims still could move (usually if I am saving my game to exit out, they're paused). I wish this would get fixed. 

I see that they are asking for saves to see what the problem is. I would gladly do it but it seems like a complicated thing to do........Im always very wary of what I do with my computer and Im afraid that I would mess things up. If you really need me to, I can try..........

Message 29 of 216 (4,137 Views)

Hero

I think QA has enough saves for this but tagging @IrishMadCat_EA and @SimGuruNick to see if they need more

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 216 (4,134 Views)