Original Post

Re: gallery download and favorites dissapear

Hero

Hi @Hi_its_Nobody

merged your thread with existing report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 61 of 85 (788 Views)

Re: gallery download and favorites dissapear

EA Sims Team

Hello @Hi_its_Nobody

Can you please provide some screenshot examples of what you are seeing?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 62 of 85 (783 Views)

Downloads and Favorites on 0 !

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Still having issues with Downloads and favorites.  Staying on 0 when its telling me someone has just downloaded my starter home.  Very frustrating.  Been a long time this problem.  Can someone explain why this is still happening or if its being looked into please.  

Message 63 of 85 (756 Views)

Re: Downloads and Favorites on 0 !

Hero

Hi @Twinkle1974

I merged your post with the exiting bug report.

It's still an open issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 64 of 85 (746 Views)

Gallery Bug / Glitch

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? no idea, upload something from Seattle and watch it?
What happens when the bug occurs? The gallery count is is not reporting the correct number of Downloads and Favorites
What do you expect to see? Gallery newsfeed says 100 people downloaded a lot I built, but when I go to my gallery and look at the uploaded lots it only shows 9 or 14 or some other unrelated number. I watched the numbers go down over the course of a day instead of going up. The website confirms the 100 downloads. (this is just an example) This has been going on for about 2 weeks.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The Gallery is counting backwards or not reporting all of the downloads or favorites on uploaded lots.

Message 65 of 85 (752 Views)

Re: Gallery Bug / Glitch

★★★ Novice

Also notifications and showcase items keep reappearing from the people I follow. Exactly the same gallery items, exactly the same order over and over again. 

Plus I don't get notifications about my own builds

there is a problem with the sever and it is extremely irritating

Message 66 of 85 (731 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, 

It is indeed very irritating. I have all of the above and in my case, I also have a Maxis fav in my shared items that don't show in my in-game Catalog but does appear on the site. Also, my follower numbers are not accurate. If I look at the number of followers in my list there are less than my in-game page shows. The Gallery is far from consistent at the moment. I hope you find a fix for this.

Message 67 of 85 (711 Views)

Galery bug/gliched

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at this thread. The bug excists about 1 year. It would be nice if you can fixed it really soon.
What happens when the bug occurs? Look my comments in this thread...
What do you expect to see? Every hour different information about downloads, followers and content
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It was a patch in June/July last year.

Hi.

In the last days I could observe the following on my profile in the game. The number of my downloads changed every time I called the gallery from my game. Once I had about 43540 downloads, but knew that I was already over 44000. Another time I had then only a little over 39000 downloads. The number of followers also changes almost every hour. If I go completely out of the game and announce myself again, I have again a few correct statements - although - This bug exists already since the LAST YEAR! EA does not get the handle? In any case, I do not believe it. I am increasingly disappointed. Also the forums have more and more bugs to suffer. On my profile stands since last year still a comment the EA does not delete. I can not delete it. I had reported him and did not see him anymore. Origin also crashes constantly. Yesterday I did not even come in. I am really slow in the pleasure of the Sims "4".

Thank you.

Message 68 of 85 (685 Views)

★★ Guide

DON'T APPRECIATE HAVING THIS MERGED WITH A 2 YEAR OLD TOPIC, WHEN THIS IS A NEW PROBLEM.

Message 69 of 85 (662 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @marjia,

Sorry for the confusion. Let me try to explain Standard smile - When two or more threads are reporting the same bug, we usually merge them, no matter the age of the threads. It's the best way of keeping all the information together and it's easier to find for everyone Wink

From what you are describing, the issue you are having is the same than other players haver reported in this thread, and you mention it started a year ago. What makes you think it's a new problem?

-Mai

Message 70 of 85 (647 Views)