[BY DESIGN] [GT] Club activity: Sims only cook white cake with Baking activity

by Nindigo79

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] [GT] Club activity: Sims only cook white cake with Baking activity

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

When my baking club gathers, all they ever make is white cake - which is actually a cooking recipe and not found under 'baking'. The other club activities in my baking club, aside from 'baking', are 'drink coffee', 'eat' and 'clean', however they shouldn't be messing up anything. Just to clarify, my baking club does not have 'cooking' listed as an activity.

Message 1 of 5 (875 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [GT] Club activity: Sims only cook white cake with Baking activity

Community Manager (retired)

White cake was intentionally added as an exception, this is by design. If they're *only* baking white cakes then that sounds like a bug, but we haven't been able to reproduce that. My own baking club has Sims making chocolate and hamburger cakes as well, there seems to be variety. 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (858 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Duplicated and added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (842 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

White cake was intentionally added as an exception, this is by design. If they're *only* baking white cakes then that sounds like a bug, but we haven't been able to reproduce that. My own baking club has Sims making chocolate and hamburger cakes as well, there seems to be variety. 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 3 of 5 (859 Views)

Hero

Hm .. when I tested this, white cake was all they made. None of the others.

I'll test again with another family

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (778 Views)

Hero

I've retested this and although at first they only made white cake, they started to make other stuff after a while.

Might have something to do with their cooking skill too.

I'll mark this as by design.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (748 Views)