[ARCHIVED] Eyebrow color reverting to match hair

by ambiguousbob

Original Post

Vampire sims cant change hair/eyebrow color

★★ Novice
My sims have a problem when i try to change their eyebrow color to something other than their hair color. In CAS and on the household management you can see the prefered changes with the eyebrows but in live mode it reverts to match the hair color. I also have a problem with my elder sim whos hair with a similiar situation but their hair or eyebrows keep reverting to gray in live mode no matter how many times i try changing it, the sims affected were originally vampires, so i cured them and the bug went away but came back the next time i entered CAS. Please help me fix this issue. Thanks
Message 51 of 78 (1,959 Views)

Re: Vampire sims cant change hair/eyebrow color

Hero

Hi @rhysyozzer98

merged your post with existing thread on the issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 52 of 78 (1,952 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Eyebrow color reverting to match hair

★★★ Novice

After the 25/05/17 patch my vampire sims still can't have different coloured brows or facial hair from their hair colour. :/

Message 53 of 78 (1,846 Views)

Alien/Eyebrow Color Bug? 8-23-17 Update [OPEN]

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

After the 6-2-17 update, I can finally alter my Aliens disguise with no issues but I've tried changing her eyebrow color to black instead of blonde and when I click done she still has the same blonde colored eyebrows even though I've made them black 3 times already, so I tried changing another one of my non Alien or Vampire Sims and their eyebrows changed just fine with no issues but it seems like the Aliens won't keep the new change...anyone else??? UPDATE: 8-23-17 I am still currently having the issue with my Sims eyebrows reverting color. I have an Alien Sim and she still won't keep her eyebrow change. Is anyone else still having this problem???

Message 54 of 78 (1,835 Views)

Re: Alien Eyebrow Bug?

Hero

Hi @AlexisStarr2224

merged your post with exiting bug report 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 55 of 78 (1,812 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am having this issue with my vampire sims now as well.  It's like the "match hair color" box is checked when it isn't.  It is affecting all outfits in all categories, with or without dark form.     

Message 56 of 78 (1,804 Views)

Eyebrow and beard the same color as the hair

★★★ Apprentice

Hello, some time is happening a bug in the game that the beard and eyebrow are the same color as the hair that the sim is using, even if you uncheck the box when you enter the game everything is the same color as the hair, this Began to happen after my sim turned vampire, even if he had drunk the cure the bug continues...

Here's a video to show what's happening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv9R0T7AOTI&feature=youtu.be

Message 57 of 78 (1,806 Views)

Re: Eyebrow and beard the same color as the hair

Hero

Hi @zLuizFs_

merged your thread with existing thread on the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 58 of 78 (1,785 Views)

Re: Eyebrow and beard the same color as the hair

★★★★★ Apprentice

Aaaaand I've seen this too.

Message 59 of 78 (1,757 Views)

★★ Novice

I have found a way to reproduce the bug! Hopefully it might help the developers:

* With your Vampire/Alien Sim, go to a gym/spa lot.

* Take a shower or use a locker to change into the "towel" outfit

While the Sim has the towel outfit on, change to Dark Form/Alien Form

Change back to regular form with the towel outfit

The Sim's eyebrows and facial hair will now change (permanently) to match the hair color.

As far as I know, there is no way to debug a Sim. You must either recover an old save or create an entirely new Sim. The Sim's eyebrows/facial will now always match the hair color, no matter how many times it is changed, or if you used cas.fulleditmode. The bug is permanent.

Message 60 of 78 (1,674 Views)