by ambiguousbob

Original Post

Re: Eyebrow color reverting to match hair

★★★★ Novice

The same problem here.

Message 31 of 78 (1,649 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue with one of my vampires, with all her outfits. Except her eyebrows were brown (with blonde hair) for the first day or so, but for the last half of today they switched to blonde all of a sudden.

Message 32 of 78 (1,634 Views)

Re: The sims 4 VAMPIRES eyebrow glitch

★★ Apprentice

I've been experiencing this issue as well. It was working fine before the February 2nd update.

Message 33 of 78 (1,598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I need help with this as well. It is driving me crazy lol. 

Message 34 of 78 (1,553 Views)

Hero

I don't think there's a workaround. You'll need to wait until it's patched (again)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 78 (1,546 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Eyebrow color reverting to match hair

★ Apprentice

I'm waiting for this to be re-patched as well. It's happening to my vampire Sims.

Message 36 of 78 (1,513 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

For anyone encountering this issue, if you're willing to send me your save files, please PM me.

Thank you.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 37 of 78 (1,486 Views)

★★★ Novice
I am now having this issue w my vampires. No matter what the eyebrow color reverts to the hair color. The box is unchecked
Message 38 of 78 (1,466 Views)

Vampire Eyebrow & Beard color revert back to match hair upon exiting CAS

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi, so I've been having this issue since February's patch. I didn't have any problem before that. I thought this issue would be fixed in today's patch, but unfortunaly no.
I've tried removing all my mods & CCs but it didn't change a thing. Oh and take note that it only happens to vampires. Human sims and aliens don't have this problem.

Here's a link to a short video I made to show you what it does exactly: https://vimeo.com/209817968

I know a few other people have this issue so I thought I'd make a thread for it, because it's driving me nuts to be honest haha.

One of my main sims is a guy vampire with grey hair, and his brown eyebrows & beard became grey as well and there's no way for me to change that. I have to change his hair color to brown so he doesn't look weird or/and old. Same with another vampire who has blonde hair and brown eyebrows. 

This is really annoying, please EA, fix this soon.
Frown

Message 39 of 78 (1,418 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same problem here, after the sim became vampire began to happen Devil

Message 40 of 78 (1,405 Views)