Re: Eyebrow color reverting to match hair

by TrxshCass

Original Post

Eyebrows changing color in-game

★ Novice

For whatever reason, whenever I set my sims' eyebrows to a color different from their hair color, they always revert to match the hair color when I exit CAS. For instance, my concern at the moment is my lead sim whose hair is pink-his eyebrows keep changing to pink, too, and it's actually starting to make me mad. I noticed a lot of people had this problem a few years ago, but only with Alien sims, so nothing is really helping me here. Is there a way to fix this, or am I just going to have to deal with it?

Message 61 of 78 (1,000 Views)

Re: Eyebrows changing color in-game

Hero

Hi @6ubble-gum

merged your thread with existing report.

Is your Sim a normal Sim or a Vampire ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 62 of 78 (984 Views)

★ Novice

He's a Vampire. Most of the time I play with them so I'm not sure if it'll do the same thing with normal Sims. 

Message 63 of 78 (974 Views)

Hero

Hi @6ubble-gum

thanks for the info. Vampires are still bugged.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 64 of 78 (964 Views)

★ Novice

Yup, I have that problem with my vampire sim too :/

Message 65 of 78 (876 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Eyebrow color reverting to match hair

★ Guide

It is also an issue in vampires - at least the turned ones. Take Clara Bjergsen, for instance, who has brown eyebrows from the beginning - they become the same color as her blonde hair once she is a vampire. I can change the eyebrow color in CAS, but it doesn't save. My game is up to date, repaired and I frequently clear the cache, yet the problem persists.

Message 66 of 78 (824 Views)

★★ Novice

I've had this problem too, even without mods/CC. I noticed it with my vampires, not sure if i've seen it with aliens yet but it probably has. I have one sim who isn't a vampire anymore but her eyebrow color still matches her hair color after exiting CAS even though i unchecked the box to not match. So it happens to human sims too if they were once vampires

Message 67 of 78 (789 Views)

★ Novice
I'm having this issue as well with no downloaded content but th vampire pack. So there is no way to fix it?
Message 68 of 78 (785 Views)

Hero

I'm not aware of a workaround.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 69 of 78 (779 Views)

Re: Eyebrow color reverting to match hair

★★★★★ Newbie
I still have this when my sims turn into vampires. With every outfit and wont change back
Message 70 of 78 (677 Views)