Re: [OPEN] Connections Reward not unlocking items

by KhrenanVM

Original Post

Hero

Is this happening for already bug rewards or also if you newly acquired ones ?

Tagging @IrishMadCat_EA

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 42 (1,614 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still happening... 

Message 32 of 42 (1,485 Views)

Hero

New ones or already bugged ones ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 42 (1,480 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just thought to let you know it's still happening to the new ones as well.

Updated to the latest patch, started a complete new world and a new sim and got connections and then started a random job.

Skipped to level 4 of that career path and still none of the career rewards for the previous levels unlocked.

Tried this on a modded (although it's all just cosmetics like wall paints, skin tones, clothes etc) and also an unmodded game and it still bugs out on both.

Hopefully that helps.

Message 34 of 42 (1,455 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I am experiencing the same issue... lower level career unlocks NOT unlocking (07-29-17) when the Connections Trait is applied.  Using cheats is not a solution for me, as I would rather play through the game, as well I always expect glitching may be more likely in a game prone to glitching Standard smile

Message 35 of 42 (1,438 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Career-Items Not Unlocked

★★★ Newbie

This has happend to many of my careeres my sims has gone through skipped levels and the ones beneath don't unlock, is  this a bug or a game mechanic because the sim hasn't started at level 1 of the career.  especially if your sim has changed careera nd started at a high level because their skills are to high to start at level 1

Message 36 of 42 (1,451 Views)

Hero

Added back

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 37 of 42 (1,372 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue, i tried to fix it using cheats but now i need to use cheats everytime i want to buy that object, i hope this gets fixed soon 

Message 38 of 42 (1,362 Views)

★★ Novice

Still having this problem. Rewards below level 4 of the career are not unlocked, not even when Sim is promoted to level 5 (6, 7, etc.)

Message 39 of 42 (1,234 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

What da ........?
EA don't Interested to Fix this problem Really? This Bug have for a long time! And now still has bug 
my sim have career start on Athlete 3rd but Career Reward on 2rd not Unlock and can't got in Household Inv. -*-

Message 40 of 42 (1,123 Views)