by poisonedsoda

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Singing Music Overlay and never stops

★★★★★ Apprentice

It frequently happens to me too. 

Message 61 of 92 (1,699 Views)

Champion

I've had this happen with townie sims using the microphone on a community lot, then noticed that their singing continued after they left.

But now I've just had it happen to the sim I was controlling. He went on a date to the Bluffs, I made him practice singing, and then when I cancelled it to start swimming in the natural pool he wouldn't stop singing. He even had mouth lip sync with the singing still going. There was no way to cancel it, he was still singing even while swimming.

I got him out of the pool and tried to start practice singing again to see if I could cancel it while the action was active again, but no - a second singing track began, so two singing voices were coming out of his mouth. I successfully cancelled the new singing action, but the original stuck one kept on going, so I left the lot and restarted the game to clear it.

No cc or mods.

Message 62 of 92 (1,647 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hear non-stop singing practice in my house and it never stops, even though none of my SIMS is singing. Driving me bloody nuts! Must be a bug.

Message 63 of 92 (1,592 Views)

Child Singing heard, but my child is Not Singing

★★★ Newbie

Constant Child Singing, but my child is Not Singing. This started after Parenthood Patch.

Message 64 of 92 (1,502 Views)

Re: Child Singing heard, but my child is Not Singing

Hero

Hi @KSkywalker4571

I have merged your thread with existing bug report.

Only thing you can do to make it go away is restart the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 65 of 92 (1,493 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [CL] Singing Music Overlay and never stops

★★★ Newbie

I had to move to another lot just to get it to stop.  Frown

Message 66 of 92 (1,488 Views)

★★★ Novice

Me too. Just had this problem. Restarting the game does seem to stop the singing, until you have your sim(s) sing again. So annoying. I hope EA fixes this bug soon.

Message 67 of 92 (1,406 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Me too.  No mods, etc. etc. etc.  This is definitely a widespread and very annoying bug.

Message 68 of 92 (1,385 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

deleted

Message 69 of 92 (1,318 Views)

★★ Apprentice

So no actual bug fix then, just a log off and on again for a temporary fix?  Not really selling this game well when I'm streaming the chorus of the living dead.

Message 70 of 92 (1,301 Views)