Re: Not receiving Daily rewards bonus

by Anonymous

Original Post

Not receiving Daily rewards bonus

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Product: NHL 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug After playing or logging in everyday for weeks just to keep my 7+ days streak alive I logged in one day and noticed that the daily rewards didn't pop up. I didn't really think too much of it because I sometimes log in multiple times in a day and figured maybe I had gotten it earlier or something. Next day the same thing happened so I checked the "check for more rewards" and all the days were grayed out? A few more days of this and I contacted EA for a solution and was told it might be a bug. So here I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea, maybe play test your Games
What happens when the bug occurs? I don't receive my daily retuning bonus
What do you expect to see? When the bug happens the daily bonus days under "check for more rewards" are all grayed out.
‌It is now a constant issue, I actually got so frustrated by it that I didn't play for over a month and have only just tried again the last couple days only to find the issue is still going strong, and EA has no advice and no compensation for the losses. If anyone else has had this problem please comment or reply.
Message 1 of 7 (3,692 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, I have this problem too, but on PS4. And I don't receive my 200 coins reward after watching "HUT videos".

Message 2 of 7 (3,645 Views)

Anonymous

Have the same problem. What can you say, EA Sports halt
Greedy, money cool
Was eh my last games of EA

You can play manipulated HUT games yourself

Message 3 of 7 (3,610 Views)

★ Novice
It's been months for me, I actually didn't turn the game on for over a month and only tried again yesterday and today only to find that nothing has changed.
I think this might be the last in the series I purchase after religiously buying the new iterations year after year since the first release of NHLPA. I'm sick of being at a disadvantage and not getting any sort of support.
Thanks for nothing EA, and thanks for ruining one of my favorite games.
Message 4 of 7 (3,572 Views)

Re: HUT daily rewards bug

★ Novice
What's the fix? I've been dealing with this issue for almost 2 months!!!!
Message 5 of 7 (3,565 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Happens every now and then, i think not as frequently as in nhl16 but yeah, it's still there

Message 6 of 7 (3,532 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried deleting the game and reinstalling it but that didn’t help either !😟

Message 7 of 7 (2,400 Views)