No names in network box

by Wizz781

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No names in network box

★★ Novice

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug There are no name tags in the NETWORKS box (I am currently in the advocate network). It is just an empty grey square. This also happens when in a party.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It just came out in the Frontier Defence update, and the issue is only regarding me, as I have scoured the web for answers and found nothing.
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot see who is online, and this is hard for me because I want to see how many people are online, or who is in my party.
What do you expect to see? Please answer... I have OCD and this might seem small, but it is a big issue for me.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (2,463 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No names in network box

★★ Novice
It was quite weird...
I have fixed it - there was a command I had re entered into advanced launched settings that had already been there (I was trying another code to show my fps) and I must have entered it wrong.
The code was something like
dof enable+0
Thanks for helping!!!

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (3,294 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

It's certainly an odd issue alright. You could start with a repair of the game. Right-click the game panel in Origin to get the repair option and hopefully once it completes the right info will show up. 

Thanks for the post, please let us know how you get on.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (2,446 Views)

★★ Novice
It was quite weird...
I have fixed it - there was a command I had re entered into advanced launched settings that had already been there (I was trying another code to show my fps) and I must have entered it wrong.
The code was something like
dof enable+0
Thanks for helping!!!
Message 3 of 4 (3,295 Views)

Community Manager

@Wizz781 That's certainly odd, I'm not sure why that would affect the game in this manner, but thank you for the update. 

Cheers!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (2,429 Views)