NHL 17 BUG Hybrid Controls Not Working when passing the puck up ice.

by BEANTOWN_ATL

Original Post

Re: Player automatically passes the puck

★★★★ Novice

It still not fixed and this game has been out for almost a month.can't get anyone at EA to reply to me.good customer service.must be too busy releasing new packs on HUT almost daily.bought a new controller hoping that was the problem.guess not.love wasting my money

Message 31 of 42 (1,612 Views)

Re: NHL 17 BUG Hybrid Controls Not Working when passing the puck up ice.

★★★★ Novice
Really disapointed... 1 month no answer
Message 32 of 42 (1,596 Views)

★★★★ Novice
When does EA will have a little respect for us and give us an answer with at the minimum a time talblw to fix the problem. I think I buyed and played all the game since 93...
Message 33 of 42 (1,595 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem. it's terrible
Message 34 of 42 (1,535 Views)

★ Novice

Still nothing....... I really want to play this game.

Message 35 of 42 (1,508 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I play on hybrid controls and I don't have this issue. The only time it passes twice is if I accidentally tap the pass button twice. You people must be tapping twice.
Message 36 of 42 (1,496 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ea answered the post. Look back and you will see. Take a second and breath then read closely
Message 37 of 42 (1,495 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Honestly I did the exact same thing thinking it was a glitch but I swear its not i refused to play it until the fixed it but its definitely double tapping the button I got the game 3 weeks ago and I'm finally playing my first games with ease by just not double tapping the pass button

Message 38 of 42 (1,453 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Seriously what the hell is EA doing when they should work? I have this same problem on ps4 and its have been since nhl 17 beta which is seriously pathetic. Why dont you fix it EA when theres been so many months after beta was released? Is it too hard to make updates to "new" game? I think that you should really fix it soon cause nhl 17 is just a copy paste version of nhl 16 so it really cant be that hard.. Really dissapointed EA, seriously.
Message 39 of 42 (1,368 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Btw why did EA even release beta if they still wont fix any bugs?? So * lazy "working".
Message 40 of 42 (1,360 Views)