NHL 17 BUG Hybrid Controls Not Working when passing the puck up ice.

by BEANTOWN_ATL

Original Post

Re: NHL 17 BUG Hybrid Controls Not Working when passing the puck up ice.

★★★ Newbie

Would love to know if this is still fixed. addressed them about it as soon as i played the demo and if they haven't fixed it at this point then i'm ready to finally give up on this game.

Message 21 of 42 (1,155 Views)

Re: Player automatically passes the puck

★★★ Newbie

So did EA fix this? Addressed them about it as soon as I played the demo and they argued back and forth with me for a few days claiming it's not an issue and to just use skill stick controls. I'm sorry but X will always be change player and pass. Bring back strategy settings. And god forbid you just make the controls custom tailored for each player.

Message 22 of 42 (1,155 Views)

★ Apprentice
They didn't fix it
Message 23 of 42 (1,152 Views)

★ Apprentice
It's not fixed. When will this get a reply????
Message 24 of 42 (1,135 Views)

★ Novice
It's not a glitch....skill stick does the same thing. If you double tap the pass button while passing the receiving player will tap pass it to the closest player or towards the direction you're pushing. Which is up since your skating up. PRESS IT ONCE AND HE WILL KEEP IT. practice this in practice mode. EA really should explain this in the manual
Message 25 of 42 (1,118 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's un playable . If they don't fix it I'm done with hockey
Message 26 of 42 (1,115 Views)

★ Apprentice
No. It's a glitch. I don't touch any buttons at all
Message 27 of 42 (1,107 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Stickysocks it is definitely a glitch.  I have been playing NHL since 1995 and if you are skating up the ice (many seconds after last pass) and have not pressed a single button, except the left stick to move, all of a sudden the player will pass it and ice it.  It makes the game suck.

Hey EA, why is this page listed as SOLVED.  This issue has not been solved.

Message 28 of 42 (1,095 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

This is the 3rd most requested bug fix listed in this forum.  Obviously EA doesn't fix bugs because, if the third most reported bug isn't addressed, what is addressed?

EA, is there a time frame for when this will be fixed?  There has to be coders who clean up issues like this.  When will they be asked to take care of this?  Have they been asked?

Message 29 of 42 (1,089 Views)

★★★ Novice

This series is so underfunded and neglected by EA.  It's sad cause this years version wasn't bad.  Bugs are rarely fixed.  This was a problem in BETA!  I reported it on the forums!  This problem has not been solved.

Message 30 of 42 (1,072 Views)