Re: NBA Live 18: Body Type Glitch

by sheehy83

Original Post

NBA Live 18: Body Type Glitch

★ Apprentice

Hey NBA Live Devs,

I came across an issue within the EA Access Trial for NBA Live involving your player. It seems that your players body type changes from skinny to and bulky. Everything else about the player involving overall and traits are fine. Just the visual look of your players size changes. Please look into this.

Thanks in advance,

Darkjoshx13 (Xbox One)

Message 1 of 10 (2,835 Views)

NBA Live 18: Solution Idea for "The One" body type glitch.

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hey Live Devs,

I have thought of an easy solution to prevent the body type glitch from being permanent on your "The One" player. I know in Live 16 we had the option to go back and change our body type just for visual likeness. Is there some way or patch we could have go back and adjust our weight to get the body type we started with in the beginning? This just seems like an easier alternative than making another menu slot just for your body type. Not only this glitch is happening in the demo, but also in the full version as well. If you need more info on how you find the glitch, its usually happens when you go back to the gameface menu after creating your player fully. The attachment is my player who is supposed to weigh 176lbs but the glitch makes me have a maxed 250lbs body type. Please look into this. Thank you guys for all the updates on NBA Live! Cant wait!

Thanks in advance

Darkjoshx13 (Xbox One)

Message 2 of 10 (2,831 Views)

Re: NBA Live 18: Solution Idea for "The One" body type glitch.

★ Apprentice

I found the exact weight my "The One" player is after the glitch. He's 205 pounds now.

Message 3 of 10 (2,761 Views)

NBA Live 18: Body Type Glitch Bug

★ Apprentice

Hey, Devs

This body type glitch pertains to "The One" on the demo and the full version of the game as well. This glitch makes a 176lbs player bulk up to 205lbs and there is no way to reverse it unless you totally restart your player from scratch. To find the glitch, make sure you have a facescan on your player, play a couple games of "The One", then go back to appearance and select hair or head. You'll see your player jump up in weight by a lot. Please look into this glitch. Its happen to people multiple many times and we restart our players alot. We hope there will some patch to address it. If you need a clip of the glitch, I can reiderate the glitch if I can. Photo of my player is down below. He's supposed to be 176lbs, but the glitch had him bulked up right now at 205.

Thanks In Advance,

Darkjoshx13 (Xbox One)

Message 4 of 10 (2,818 Views)

Re: NBA Live 18: Body Type Glitch Bug

★ Apprentice

Here is a before and after pictures of the change of my body type. The 176lbs (skinny body type) is what I made him to be when I first created him. The 205lbs (glitched) is what I am currently. 

Message 5 of 10 (2,786 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I had this problem as well. He is 6'5" 212, and in the Live 18 demo he looked good. But once I booted up the NBA Live 18: The One edition he is large. Just like the photo above.

I almost stared over, but I am a 90 overall. And I am glad I found this to be a glitch
Message 6 of 10 (2,715 Views)

Re: NBA Live 18: Body Type Glitch Bug

★★ Novice

I'm having this problem too, carried on from the demo then to the full version. My short and skinny PG now looks like Mike Tyson lol. Please fix this EA, or at least let us change our player body type anytime not just when we first created it.

Message 7 of 10 (2,683 Views)

"The One" Body Type Change Itself

★★ Novice

Product: NBA LIVE 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? "The One" Game Mode
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play "The One" game mode. The player body type changed itself.
What happens when the bug occurs? My player body type change from skinny to bulky in The One without no reason at all. When I first created the player it was short and skinny, and now it looks short and bulky (like it gained a lot of weight).
What should be happening instead? The created player should look like how it should be when it was created. Or maybe let us change our player body type anytime in game, not just when we first created it.
How severe is the bug? B - Major

Please fix this issue EA

Message 8 of 10 (2,690 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having this problem too. How do you get to see the player's exact current weight? Is there any workaround for this issue?

Message 9 of 10 (2,693 Views)

Re: NBA Live 18: Body Type Glitch

★★ Novice

I have the exact same issue on PS4. My arm tattoos don't show up in-game and I read it had to do with the facescan. I picked a different default head and then went back to my facescan and the body changed to a much bulkier version. Would love to get the original bakc, even if we can edit the weight, that would be great, thanks!

Message 10 of 10 (2,647 Views)